Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A sneaky peak at BabyBird: Era




This morning I have been making garlands out of little plastic cowboys and indians. Why? Well, inspired by the new range, I'm creating a retro theme for my table at Mathilda's Market on Sunday.

Getting the shorts ready to roll:


New range? Oh yes! It's called BabyBird: Era and is my new favourite thing. Along with all the funky shorts and singlets that make up the BabyBird range, there will also be some new pieces, created from tablecloths, doilies, lace and all things retro. So don't forget to come and visit me at King George Square on Sunday, along with all the other sellers of beautiful things for children.

BabyBird: Era - Breathing new life into doilies and table runners



New life into table cloths:


New life into ties:

1 comment: