Thursday, October 22, 2009

Buy Handmade This Christmas

You can do it! I know you can! Now, I know what you're thinking, but handmade doesn't have to mean tea cosies, bookmarks and macaroni necklaces. There is a handmade revolution going on right under our noses, so go on - support your local hamdmakers, they will love you for it.

Here are a few of my favourite treasures, found on madeit:

Retro Swimwear by Miss Fancypants. Oh my goodness, I love them. Funky with the ability to eliminate muffin-top. Did I mention that I love them??



Wonderland Peppermint Shoes by little chillies. Quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen.


Lovely custom hand-stamped sterling silver heart by Lovestamp. Jo from Lovestamp creates such beautiful pieces and is a pleasure to deal with. I treasure mine.




Fishy Fisherman Pants by Chunky Chooky. How cool are these?



Little Bird Walking by Rancho. What a cute little print - would go well in my kitchen...




Go on - go spend up on some beautiful handmade things for Christmas. You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment