Monday, November 30, 2009

New Fancypants


Oh how I love new knickers. A week ago, I ordered a pair of Norma Jeans from Miss Fancypants on Madeit. They arrived within two days (!) and oh my goodness, they are the best ever. I'd been eyeing off her swimmers for a while, but when I saw the Norma Jeans I just had to have them. The fantastic photoshoot sold me:




Now, I'm not 15 anymore, I've had two children and I did not bounce back from my baby making like Angelina Jolie, but I'm also not ready for grandma knickers, so the Norma Jeans are perfect. They are high waisted, with cute little legs and are so, so adorable. The sizing is great and they don't cut you off around the most unflattering part of your hips. I wore them to bed the other night and they were very comfortable. Next on my list is the Lucille Pin Up 2 Piece. Just gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment