Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Bits and Pieces...

Yesterday I added a pile of new things to Madeit. They made their debut at Mathilda's and went quite well, so I'm hoping it continues in the lead up to Christmas.

Firstly, I have Newborn Gift Packs, which include baby shoes, a matching singlet and a plain white muslin wrap. A lovely gift idea for a new baby.


I also added a pile of new BabyBird: Era singlets for little girls. These are very limited edition, not only because I used vintage doilies and lace to create them, but because I have decided to move away from my girls range and concentrate entirely on my boys/unisex range. This is just due to the fact that the market is flooded with girls clothing and there is already so many beautiful girls things to buy. It's better if I just concentrate on what I know best and living with three boys makes sure that I do!




So this weekend I am going on a fabric buying spree to replenish my stocks, which means that I will hopefully have the entire boys range back, aswell as some new goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment