Monday, February 15, 2010

My Weekend In Pictures...

So much happened this weekend, it was crazy. It would be way too long if I posted everything, and you know the old saying about a picture and a thousand words...

Saturday 9.30am:

Eddie's First Birthday Party.

He wasn't sure about the cake.



Understandable really. But it was my first proper cake effort. Ollie was stuck with cupcakes for his first and second birthdays.


Cake tasted ok though.




Still not sure about the look of that whale.





Sunday: 8am - 1pm

The BabyBird Stall - Boutique Markets at Portside Wharf

Monster Softies.


Personalised Singlets.



Lots and lots and lots of shorts.



Hats.



The Stall.



Sunday afternoon 3pm - 5.30pm - Doggy Playdate.

(Guess who took the camera, but forgot the card?)

Pictures taken when we got home. Sandy, wet, tired (Lola) and not tired (Harry).



Now I need a weekend to get over my weekend.

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment