Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String...

... Well, not quite. More like 'white plastic packages stamped with barcodes', but you know what I mean. Who doesn't love a package arriving on their doorstep? My delivery man is a lovely older gentleman with a stunning and spoilt Lhasa Apso, and we always enjoy a chat whenever he drops something off. All three of us.

Anyway, I was so excited when this arrived yesterday...



And inside...



New nappies - yay! Eddie has grown out of his Baby Beehind Minkee Magic-alls and needed the next size up. They are so fluffy and cute. But best of all - they work! No leaks, no covers to worry about, no complicated folding. They are a truly awesome invention. I only wish I'd designed them.

Who can resist a cloth-bummed baby?


No comments:

Post a Comment